Thursday, December 4, 2014

Technical Difficulties update

I just spent the evening creating a temporary website from our blog, to serve until Go Daddy gets our website back up and running.

Lord Dunsany is here.  Clark Ashton Smith  is here.  Hope Mirrlees is here, as well as the broadsides and holiday cards.

We don't have paypal buttons here though.  If you see something you like, you may inquire through the contact form on the blog to make arrangements.

I know it's inconvenient, but it's what we have to work with for the present, and we really appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us.

The more interesting news is we've been making more holiday cards, which is fun for us, and Mike is still working on the Winter chapbook.

We're down to the last 7 copies of Clark Ashton Smith- Poseidonis Cycle 1, The Age of Malygris.  If you decide you want one, I will be binding them as soon as I can.  Literally, I am working on Lost Tales vol. 1 and 3 this week, and Malygris next week.

Have I mentioned how much we appreciate all of you who buy our books?  Hard as I try, it's a race to keep up with the orders.  So Volumes 1 and 3 will be ready to go out on the 12th and Malygris will be ready on the 17th, this is of course providing that I don't break any bones, and then I'll start on a new batch of Lost Tales all over again.

Check out the tabs on this site to get a rough idea of what we have left.

We'll keep you posted on our progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment