Monday, January 19, 2015

Lost Tales Vol 3 by Lord Dunsany

Lord Dunsany Lost Tales Vol 3 with color illustration by S.H. Sime


But when I may have my choice by what fire I will take my warmth and dream my dreams or listen to friendly voices that tell old tales I let it be a fire of what we call "turf," which is the "peat" of the English.  In such a fire are good visions.

Fuel by Lord Dunsany


Yet that is in any case of all things the most certain; the cliffs of destiny wholly hem us in, they are beautiful in the morning lit by the rising sun, but they grow darker and darker as evening falls behind them.

Jetsam by Lord Dunsany


"Properly speaking," said the stranger, "I'm only a planet.  But I'm as good a star as any of you."

Sources of Information by Lord Dunsany.

These lines were taken from stories which appear in Lost Tales Volume 3 by Lord Dunsany and are available from Pegana Press Books.


Please visit our website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment